Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Reflections




    Learning through literature is a great advantage that we have today. There are so many books and texts available to us, yet we don't use them to their maximum capacity. I definitely don't read as much as I should, but I know that when i do sit down to study a book, I know I've gained a broader vocabulary and a better understanding for something. However, literature isn't the only thing that helps you learn. there are mediums like music, drawing, sculpting, photography, etc. that help us learn. I am more visual and artsy, so I can relate more to the artistic side of learning, rather than reading a book. It's the sounds and visual aids that help me grasp a concept better.
      Overall, literature is a blessing in our lives that we don't use as much as we could. How I can improve the skill of reading more is to set aside a time where I can sit down enjoy a book. I never have that kind of time, and I really wish I did. I know that my mind would expand, and I would become more intelligent because of the broad vocabulary I would gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment