Friday, May 25, 2012

The Male Privilege Checklist

The Male Privilege Checklist
 8. True! In fact, I feel safer when I'm walking with a guy in general. 

24. It's true! it's like when a girl gets pregnant, she's more to blame because everyone can see the "mistake", but the man isn't looked at because you can't his "mistake" as prominently as the girls. 

27. It's so not  fair! I know girls don't have to wear make up, but we're expected to look out best or prettiest. Boys have it way easier than girls!

37. I think that relationships should be balanced. Everyone should put equal input into a relationship. How would a relationship be successful if there isn't equality?

41. I've really never heard of a man being a "sex symbol".

42. If a man is fat, it's okay because he's probably really funny. But if a woman is fat, they get bashed on because of their weight.
Boys are cute!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment